Monday, October 8, 2012

Find out where you lie on the BMI scale

A few days back, I discovered about this method of knowing your fitness level called body-mass index. And like any other person would have done, I tried to find where I lie on this scale. Unfortunately, I was lying in the overweight region. The body-mass index or BMI has four regions of fitness which are underweight, normal, over weight and obese. According to their names, you can comprehend what they signify.
Now the next job at hand was to find ways to get into the normal BMI range. So I tried to explore the internet and went through a few diet pills blogs written by people who used these diet supplements and lost a considerable amount of weight.
According to these diet pills blogs, a complete weight loss plan includes the following things – a low calorie diet, regular exercising and drinking loads of water. Consuming diet pills does not directly result in weight loss, rather it helps in suppressing your hunger and thus helps you to reduce you calorie intake. But it is not as easy as it sounds. No matter what it takes, I have got the basic information about losing weight and soon going to work out a weight loss plan for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment